Espresso Service have been a trusted coffee machine servicing company since 1987 and to this day, we still have top-quality engineers that maintain coffee machines for commercial businesses. Coffee machine engineers are essential to our company as we help companies all across the UK to maintain and resolve their coffee machine problems. Coffee machine engineer jobs are hard to come by because it’s such a niche market. So, take this opportunity to join our great team here at Espresso Service.
A CAREER WITH VARIETY
Variety is a key aspect of engineering, with a range of different working environments to choose from.
A typical day as an coffee machine engineer very much depends on the type of role and sector you are in. A PMV engineer may work on one or two types of machines for a long period while a mechanical / Reactive engineer might have several projects on the go all at the same time.
Duties typically include:
- assessing project requirements
- measuring the performance of mechanical components
- agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- undertaking relevant research for parts and updated software
- testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical advice
- analysing and interpreting data.
- customer relationship skills
- and of course how to make the perfect cup of coffee
Each day is a different day within our industry and we always adapted to the current change.
During your time at Espresso Service, on the job training is seen as important to us, and getting the coffee machine engineer as knowledgeable as possible. Training on the new equipment is one of the most important things for our engineers, if they are skilled at using the equipment then they are able to undergo the maintenance on them. The Senior Engineering team carry out the training sessions as they know the coffee machines in detail and can pass on the information to the rest of the engineering team. You will also get health and safety training because of the severity of some of the tasks you will need to do e.g.) The Mandatory Boiler Inspection.