Leading Cashless Payment Solution
Benefits of Cashless
In recent years we’ve seen the gradual adoption of cashless payment in the UK. Mobile payment is no longer new. Research shows that the UK ranks number two globally for e-commerce as a percentage of GDP, second only to China.
People have become comfortable with using their card or phone to pay for the most mundane of purchases. At current rates of adoption (likely to be accelerated by the Co-Vid 19 pandemic), its likely that the UK should transition to a predominantly cashless society by the mid-2020s.
We can provide a solution that encompasses payments made with credit, debit and prepaid cards for closed environment settings like a workplace of a university. It also enables payments using mobile platforms like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
- One Stop Shop Global Provider: We will deal with the hassle of administering multiple separate payments. You won’t have to deal with any acquiring banks. You’ll simply get a weekly remittance accompanied by a detailed report that includes all transactions.
- Receive the Full Transaction Amount: No fees or transaction costs are deducted from the transaction. You’ll be invoiced separately for monthly fees and transaction charges.
- Monthly Fees: Include everything required to run the terminal, including payment gateway services, process, acquiring, SIM card and data package along with a weekly remittance to a customer account.
- Simple Onboarding Process: You will need to fill out some online forms and then you’re good to go.
- Customer and Technical Support: Provided by experienced experts based on your market.
- Rental Option: Always an option available for discussion.
- Leading Cashless Payment Solution: Superior L3 EMV certified cashless payment terminals ready for immediate deployment and activation.
- Flexible Solution: MDB, Pulse or Kiosk options with a choice of readers to suit every need.
- Telemetry solution: Allows customers to remotely manage their machines to significantly improve efficiency and profitability.
- Option to White-Label Product and service: Can be rebranded by the customer.
- Remote Vending: MDB Version 4.3 allows remote vending, i.e. choosing a product and paying from the customer mobile phone.
- Multiple Payment Methods supported: Open loop, closed loop, QR code, mobile and online payments are all supported. There’s no need to download an app. No PIN is required.
- Online Information: Full access to online information, anytime, anywhere on all terminals.