Do you like to repair your own stuff when it breaks? Are you active? Our company is looking for a field service engineer for the London area to work on foot using public transport to get around servicing and repairing coffee machines.
As a LES (London Espresso Service) engineer you will first receive training in our coffee machine workshops, you will also receive on-the-job training. After this you will be able to put what you learned in our training workshops and your technical, mechanical and electrical skills to use, every day in new and challenging situations while you interact with a wide variety of people, machines and settings making sure that the customer can produce the best coffee possible.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Great communication skills
· Excellent customer service
· Good electromechanical background
· Ability to read and understand circuit and hydraulic diagrams and schematics
· Plan routes
· Check travel updates
· Maintain parts inventory (booking out, ordering & returning)
· Service machines
· Repair machines
· Communicate with controller
· Communicate with engineers
· Provide excellent customer service, listening carefully to customer concerns and addressing issues until customer is satisfied
· Strive to exceed company PERFORMANCE targets