- Safe guard your investment
- Maximise efficiency
- Reduce breakdowns
- Increase life expectancy
- Improve quality of drinks
- Fix costs
Like most machinery, the more it is used the more it will wear, and eventually it may require an engineer. A Service Contract will decrease the likelihood of your machine breaking down. By incorporating planned maintenance this will increase your equipments life expectancy and improve coffee quality. Any breakdown during the warranty period relating to manufacturing defect will be covered by the Manufacturer within the terms and conditions of the Service Contract.
Contract Can Include:
The service contracts we currently offer can include:
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- Boiler inspections with full certification service ( or without if the customer insists that their insurance company attends)
- Pmvs according to the manufacturers recommendations
- Grindstone changes
- Filter changes
More recently we have started to promote Hydracs and Vendon too.